8/2/18

How is everybody doing during the short Seattle summer?

In July there are many appointments for pedicures with designs and many for vacation nail designs.

Also, there were some appointments for wedding nail.
Before wedding, not only brides but also her bridesmaids visited us and spend some time together.
It was very heartwarming and I enjoyed providing the nail service to them.

Bride Nail Design
Bridesmaid Nail Design
Bridesmaid Nail Deign

Bride Nail design
Bridesmaid Nail Design
Bridesmaid Nail Design

Bridesmaid Nail Design

I recommend you to make an appointment in advance so you can get your nails done at your convenient time.
Of course, I'll contact you if I have any cancellation so please try my online appointment on my website.

I bought various kind of nail design goods from Japan for the summer.
I am looking forward to seeing you!
                                                    

Phone/text : 425-320-7261
email: ysnail3@gmail.com
online booking : www.vagaro.com/ysnail instagram : ysnail_yoko 
 Thursday-Sunday:Yoko

                Nail designs of July
                                                                                             Cats eye nail designs
 
































 






















                                                                                                                  Gel Pedicure











Long nails fill in

New set

6weeks later!!!



New set after filled in


No comments:

Post a Comment