9/5/18

Short Seattle Summer has gone too soon!
How was your summer?

There are usually many wedding this season in Seattle so we had many wedding nail appointments.
I really appreciated for the business.
This year, I had one of such appointments and this one was with brides and her bridesmaids together right before the wedding.
During the appointment, they had very fun time so it made me very happy.




Based on the wedding theme and color, I will be particular about the details for the nail designs and colors.
If you have some ideas about your wedding. I imported many gel colors and nail art parts from Japan so I can provide any type of nail designs so please contact me.

During September, I recommend pedicure with focused heel care. It might be strange to hear 'Pedicure in September' but you wore sandals or spend bare feet during this summer. 
Your toes need a special care after this summer.
I will remove any dead skin with a special heel file imported from Japan. Many of my clients were surprised when they saw the amount of removed dead skin!

After finishing with this treatment, your feet will be very soft and smooth. If you continue with feet care at home, you can feel the difference.
Why don't you try it during this perfects season?

I'm looking forward to seeing you soon! 
                                                               
                                                                                ↑Before     ↓After


Phone/text : 425-320-7261
email: ysnail3@gmail.com
online booking : www.vagaro.com/ysnail instagram : ysnail_yoko 
 Thursday-Sunday:Yoko
    

 
                                   Event Nail Designs
                                       Nail designs of August


































































Gel Pedicure
















No comments:

Post a Comment