7/4/18

Time flies! the first half of the year already ended and the second half has started!
In Seattle, it is middle of short summer. 
Many of clients made their appointments before their vacation. 
I am look forward to hearing your vacation plan and request about nail designs for the vacation!

In Seattle, wedding season seems like in July or August instead of June so I am busier during these two months.
I understand that special nail design for your special day in very important for you.
You can check Instagram or Pinterest to find the special ones or you can get inspiration from your wedding gown or wedding theme color.
Consultation before the nail service is free so please take advantage of it.






This is my personal matter but I enjoyed my vacation in Japan! During my absence, I apologize for the inconvenience in your appointment arrangement.
I bought back new gel nail colors and nail jewelries from Japan so why don't you try them for special summer designs and colors on your next visit.

You can make an appointment online quickly but please make one a bit in advance. During summer months, May of them are mode in advance so please make our appointment early enough but I try my best for you to make an appointment at your convenience time. 
I am looking forward seeing you!


Phone/text : 425-320-7261
email: ysnail3@gmail.com
online booking : www.vagaro.com/ysnail instagram : ysnail_yoko 
 Thursday-Sunday:Yoko


                          Disney Cluse trip Vacation Nails Design

                                            Nail Designs of June



















































                       Gel Pedicure










No comments:

Post a Comment