8/4/14

How are you doing during this comfortable Seattle summer?

I have returned from Japan several weeks ago and I am back in business.
during my vacation, you might have experienced some inconveniences for scheduling your appointment but I brought back some new gel nail colors and nail goods from Japan.
Some of you have seen those and it gave you a good surprise and I am very glad that you were happy with them.

I have more Japanese gel nail base. Depending on our nail condition or your lifestyle, how long your nails last is different.My policy about nails lasting longer is not to give too much stress on nails so please contact me for consultation about your nails.
I would like t offer the best gel nail for you!

I found new gel nail base without buffing on the nail surface.
when they are taken off, it will take much less time and it will be gentle than the previous ones. So if you had to strengthen your nails because of damages or if you only need to have gel nail for a special occasion, this new gel color will be perfect for you.
Please contact me for details.

Gel pedicure has been very popular! During this short Seattle summer, why don"t you try summer designs for your pedicures?
For pedicures, I will cut nails and cuticles and smooth your heels with a file. Please try them this summer!

Phone/TEXT 425-320-7261
email/ysnail3@gmail.com
Online reservations/www.vagaro.com/ysnail

                                                           Nail designs

                   Before After
↓applied nail tips 
                                                     Sailor moon nail designs


Disney nails
3D Mickey&Minnie
3D Disney character
































Gel pedicure












No comments:

Post a Comment