7/1/14

Currently, I am having a great time in Japan for my Vacation! But I have been thinking about nail designs and ideas all the time! For example, while I was going shopping, I couldn't help but check out some Japanese nail designs.
Afterwards, I was very impressed with the Japanese nail industry. 
I will keep looking for new nail designs and supplies and bring them home so you can enjoy them in the U.S. as well!

I will be posting the nail designs for June. Since it is getting to summer like weather, there are more and more pedicures.
 I am mentioning this over and over, but why don't you try gel pedicures while Seattle's short summer lasts! People who have tried it for the first time loved it! According to them, the pedicure is so awesome that they wish to wear sandal as many days as they can!

Nail designs are also getting more colorful and decorative.
 I prove gorgeous nail designs but some people come to my salon to take care of damaged nail such as molded or broken nails or to have gel for the first time. So nail designs are not only for getting sparking designs.

Especially since I supply the best quality gel nail products imported from Japan so it should be gentle to your sensitive nails so why don't you try it?

I will continue providing wedding nail service and I constantly get reservations from my customers. If you are planning to get married in the future, please contact me so we can get a consultation about the wedding nail designs just for your wedding. I also have a new wedding nail package so please take advantage of this opportunity!

I will be back July 17th from this vacation, so I will be looking forward to seeing you, Please check the refreshed and powered up salon!

Phone/text:425-320-7261
email/ysnail3@gmail.com
online booking/www.vagaro.com/ysnail

           Gel nail designs















































          Gel Pedicure













\






No comments:

Post a Comment