2/5/14

It has been one month since my new salon has opened at its new location.
I really appreciate everyone for coming to my salon.
I would like to give a BIG THANK YOU!!!
I will keep providing the best quality of service at the new location.

As you know, everybody is Seattle is in 'Go Hawks' mode as a result, so many of you had the Seahawks logo for your nail design! By the end of January, I was able to draw the logo without looking at it :)

                                seahawks nail designs! 








Here are other designs featuring Japanese trend color and designs.Please check them out!

now it is the season when hands and nail get dry. More and more people are concerned with it and asked how to take care of them. I will be able to use gel nail to protect against dry nails, as well as give you come advice about the care. Please do not hesitate to contact me by email.

I look forward to seeing you at my new salon!

online booking:www.vagaro.com/ysnail
phone&text:425-320-7261
email:ysnail3@gmail.com
                 
                                   gel nail designs!


 




















































                                gel pedicure designs!





No comments:

Post a Comment