1/2/14

                
Happy New Year! I hope you are a having wonderful start to the new year.

I would like to inform you about the relocation. The salon will move to a new location from January 2nd but I assure you that I will provide the same quality of service at the new place. 
To serve you better,I will try to acquire newer and better nail techniques so I hope to see you at the new salon soon.

As a starter, I have more variety of gel. You will see these new additions, but these new gel will work better for those who had problems with the other gel in the past. You can try a different gel using this new gel!
All are soak-off gel so it is not so thick and there is no strong smell! Gel nails are supposed to protect your nail but if some gels does not work on your nails or if you remove your gel nails often, it ends up hurting your nails.
I encourage you to try this new gel nail on your next visit!

In December, I made many Christmas nails. It is my true pleasure when I see customer's face brighten up after finishing the holiday nail designs.
I will get new designs and accessories for nails so please check back!

If you have any questions about the new salon or about nails, please do not hesitate to contact me!

New address:909 112th ave NE suite205 #38
                     Bellevue WA 98004
Phone:425-320-7261
email:ysnail3@gmail.com
online booking:www.vagaro.com/ysnail


                                                         Gel nail designs













































Gel Pedicure




Gel/ Hands&Foot

Before/After
After four weeks
After fill

No comments:

Post a Comment