3/13/13


It has been one month since the renewal open of the salon.
I would like to apologize for the confusion caused by the new online appointment system and the new payment structure at the new salon. 
Nevertheless I really appreciate your continuous patronage to my nail service.
I will keep providing the best service to you and look forward to seeing you!

I posted new nail designs for February. There are more spring designs and more gel colors for the spring! I will look forward seeing you.

The online appointment is getting easier! You can choose time and click to complete the reservation. Please follow the link below for making an appointment.
www.vagaro.com/ensalonmuseeyoko
phone 425-32-7261
email yoko@ensalonmusee.com

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or telephone.

 calgel / acegel






                                          



















   












gelish
   



  
                                                                (two weeks passed)

No comments:

Post a Comment