2/9/13

INFORMATION

eN salon is renewal open on February 5th and now became
 "eN salon Musee nails by Yoko"!
I have total of 160 gel nail colors at and new nail jewelry accessories were imported from Japan. In addition, I prepared various kinds of nail design samples you can choose from. 
I am really looking forward to seeing you at the salon.

In the future, you can make an appointment using the link below. If you have any questions about nails or my services, please contact me by email or text.

web: www.vagaro.com/ensalonmuseeyoko
email: yoko@ensalonmusee.com
call: 425-320-7261

I posted nail design images for january. Many customers started choosing Valentine day designs since middle of January.

I will soon post spring nail designs so you will be able to prepare upcoming spring season! 
please check back to my website!

I appreciate patronage to salon and look forward to seeing you again at the new eN salon musee nails by Yoko!

calgel / acegel

























































gelish






gelish pedcure






combination