6/3/14

It's finally getting early summer climate in Seattle.
There are more customers who do gel pedicures to
match with early summer fashion trend!
We have very short summer here in Seattle but please try gel pedicure this summer! 
I have received comments about gel nail like "Dry quickly!" "shiny" "last longer!" and "able enjoy a lot more different designs!" from customers.
Some sample designs will be posted online so you can try some of them for your nail designs this summer.


 


 



 


I have some announcement.
I will be on Vacation from June 30th and will be back July 15th. 
I am sorry about inconvenience but I appreciate our understanding.

The good news is that I will bring new nail goods and new nail Technic/skill from Japan. Please mark your calender in July so you can see the new products and more for your nail designs.
Please stay tuned!

phone/Text 425-320-7261
Email/ ysnail3@gmail.com
online booking/www.vagaro.com/ysnail
instagram/ysnail_yoko

Here are some nail designs from May.
Enjoy!

                        Gel nail designs























































Gel Pedicure



 










No comments:

Post a Comment