4/2/14

Spring has finally come to Washington state!
I see more and more spring colors and designs on nails. This year, pastel colors will be trendy so I added them to my collection so please try some at your next visit!

I added base gel in addition to colors and most of them are imported from Japan. I will first ask several questions about your nails and your lifestyle and then will work on your nails using the best gels for you.

If you have tried but disappointed because it did not last long, or if you worry that gel nail may hurt your nails, there are so many kinds of gel nail to choose from so you will find a kind just for you and I would love to help you with it and I really would like you to feel happy with the gel nails.

If you have any questions prior to your appointment, please contact me. I hope you fined the best gel nail.

Gel pedicure is still very popular! As the weather is getting nicer, why don't you have gel pedicure and foot treatment before sandal season?

My salon in using new foot bath every time so it will be clean! The plastic part is disposable. Unlike other salon, I sanitize tools every time I finished using them. I am also tools on sales for these who would like to have your own tools.
I assure you that you can enjoy having pedicure at my salon. Please give it try!






phone/text:425-320-7261
email:ysnail3@gmail.com
online booking:www.vagaro.com/ysnail


         March gel nail designs






































gel pedicure








No comments:

Post a Comment