11/16/13

Before Holiday season!

It is getting close to the Holiday season!
It is still early but I would like to post some nail designs for Christmas.
New designs will be posted soon, but please check out these designs from the past seasons and it will be great if you let me know your idea s when you make an appointment!
Starting many appointments so I encourage to make an appointment before it gets full!

If you are interested in gel nails, please do not hesitate to contact me! The holiday season will be a good opportunity to get something different! It will be guaranteed to make you feel special and great if you try something new like getting simple gel nail color!

If you have any questions about nail designs and gel nails, please contact me by email or by phone. It is very easy to make an appointment online so I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!

online reservation: www.vagaro.com/ensalonmuseeyoko
phone/text: 425-320-7261
email: yoko@ensalonmusee.com



























No comments:

Post a Comment