9/3/13

New fall color gel and new nail jewelry arrived from Japan!

"Summer in Seattle is over" We started having such feelings in the morning and the evening recently. How was your summer?

I appreciate every one of you for coming to nails done at salon durning summer!

Here comes a season for dry nails. It causes breaking or tearing nails. If you experience such annoying situation, why don't you try gel nail?

I have heard that gel nail makes nails thinner but it all depends on how you care your nails everyday and maintain them. If you do everything correctly, gel can protect your nails instead of hurting them.
In my blog, you can see various different designs and not all of them are long or have a lot of decoration on short nails. If you have any questions or concerns before having gel nails, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or by phone!

In August, I explored many different nail designs. Especially I made 3D nail designs for a big Pokemon event in Canada. Also, I had chance to work on some designs for new Pikmin 3 for Nintendo Wii U launch. If you have any of your favorite game or anime characters, I would love to work on them! It will be FUN!

phone:425-320-7261
email:yoko@ensalonmusee.com
online resrvation:www.vagaro.com/ensalonmuseeyoko




                                      Pokemon 3D nail designs



pikmin 3


seahowks nail






gel nail designs
















































gel pedicure






gel hands & foot





No comments:

Post a Comment