6/4/13

It's getting warm weather finally!!!
Do you enjoy with little sunshine?!?!

Here are the nail designs for May so please check it out!
In May, many customers chose suitable for early summer like blue or green. 
As it is getting closer to summer, more will choose vivid colors and designs.

I have an announcement to you all.
i will go on Vacation for two seeks from June 10th.
Appointments will start from June 27th so please make an appointment after that date.
Online reservation systems is very convenient so please click the link below for the online reservation.

www.vagaro.com/ensalonmuseeyoko

I will get new technology for new gel colors and new accessories for nail goods in Japan, so please com and see me after I come back from my vacation! 

                                        calgel/acegel








































gel pedicure








2 comments:

  1. Awesome and cute designs of nail arts, specially the last one coz the fingers and toes have a great look-Beauty Salon TX-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment!
      It is kind of simple at my salon, but it's looks elegant!

      Delete