4/10/13


It is finally getting warmer and the spring weather is here!
How is your spring?

Thank you very much for coming to my salon in March!

Spring colors are getting more and more popular and so as spring nail designs.
Cherry blossom and flower designs are picked frequently in March.

At the end of March, Sakura-kon was held in Seattle.
I did the nail design for a girl who cosplayed as Powerpuff Girls!

If you have any request for a special occasion, please do not hesitate to contact me!

I would like to do a consultation prior to the appointment.

I will post nail designs for March, please continue to check my website!



calgel /acegel

                                                                The powerpuff girls

picmin!

























 
Three weeks later

gelish








gelish pedicure









No comments: