12/1/16

Happy Holidays!

This year only has one month. How was your 2016?
I hope you enjoy this holiday seasons with many fun events!

I appreciate all of the business I've received this month.
I have imported new gel nail colors and goods from Japan in order to fulfill your nail design requests during Christmas or the year end vacations.






Why don't you try a special gel nail for such a special ocation?
During December, Many appointments will be made so I recommend to make your appointment earlier, 
especially near the holiday season.

Special Announcement

I've been at Y's nail in Bellevue for 8 years and I would like to make some improvements to the salon to better the service and products for our customers It was a hard decision but in order to make these improvements I have to increase all of my services. Starting Jan 2017, all of the service for Yoko will increase by $5. For example, the gel nail service will be start $65.
For Naomi and Saki,the service price will be remain the same.

Please check my website for information at www.vagaro.com/ysnail
Once more sorry for the price increase and I appreciate your understanding and thank you for your business.

On Mondays, Naomi will be working and she is very good at cute designs.
For Wednesday, Saki who can provide from elegant designs to hand drawn nail designs will be here.
You can have more option to choose from for your next appointment.
Please come and visit my salon for this happy holiday season and treat yourself with the special nail designs.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
           
                 
 Phone/text : 425-320-7261
email : ysnail3@gmail.com
online booking : www.vagaro.com/ysnail
Instagram : ysnail_yoko

                 
                       Nail designs November






























































Gel pedicure









                                                  Kids nail designs







No comments:

Post a Comment